JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

When will I receive the October security patch update

(Topic created: a month ago)
Ash2892
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
I have a locked :locked: AT&t Samsung Galaxy s20 and I still did not get the October security patch update when will AT&t and Samsung will release the October security patch update because I'm having so much problems with the Samsung Galaxy S2 phone the batteries always draining I'm always getting delayed text messages especially the batteries always draining when will AT&t will believe the the October security patch update
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S20

Thanks for your inquiry. Once available, updates are released to Carriers and thereafter, it is at the Carriers discretion to release the update to customers. Since updates are released by Carriers in waves, we’re unable to determine when your device will receive an update. We appreciate your loyalty.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
13 Replies
Jim4427
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
I have the note 20 on AT&T and still no update. I wish I had more info but they need to be faster about getting updates out.
0 Likes
Ash2892
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
Yeah the problem is I'm having battery draining problems
0 Likes
Jim4427
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
Well I just got the October update