cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Asteroid

When will Samsung messages some what be similar to iMessage?

Do we have any app similar to imessage or when will samsung messages some what be similar to imessage. Reacting to a message would be great. 

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: When will Samsung messages some what be similar to iMessage?

Google Messages allows you to do this as long as you and the person you are chatting with have those RCS features enabled in the app. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

I am using Google messages but I also think its my carrier. I dont even have an option for RCS. It just says that "my carrier does not support this option". I have att.

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

I have an unlocked Note 20 Ultra using AT&T. It works for me. Are you using an AT&T locked phone? 

Are you saying that you can't enable Chat features in the settings area of Google Messages? 

Highlighted
Comet

I'm curious to use Google messages but I never have before. what's the difference between Google messages and my regular Samsung messaging app?

Highlighted
Asteroid

I just figured it out. Thank you it is working now.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

https://youtu.be/NrufyCrVYkU you can also check this video out for any help activating RCS on your stock samaung message app if you don't want to use the Google messages app you can give it a try it works on unlock phones I have the s20 ultra unlock with T-mobile as my carrier and I was able to activate RCS on my phone