Original topic:

When will the s20 ultra 5g get any google play security update

(Topic created: 10-15-2021 08:48 AM)
Ryan617
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
I've been getting the software updates but not the security updates for the biometrics and security it says it's on June's security patch but I got the October software update from Verizon but I'm just curious if anyone is still stuck on Google play security update of June if theirs a fix to it for not updating or it's not looking for the update 
5 Replies
kyL397
Star
Options
Galaxy S20
I dunno if it's the same, but my S10 has the August Google Play Security Update. I think that's the latest one
Ryan617
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
Still stuck on June 1st google play security play patch
0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S20

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand how important it is for an app to update and would be happy to assist you further. Have you tried manually checking for a play store update?

Have you tried clearing the cache and data for the Google Play Store? Go to setting > apps > tap on Google play store > tap on force stop > tap on  storage and clear the cache and data

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Ryan617
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
Yes I have
0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S20

Thank you for reaching out. The next step I recommend would be reaching out to Google and verify the last update they pushed for your device.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes