JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Where is sim card manager?

(Topic created: 11-02-2020 02:39 PM)
userV4StC2j0ZD
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20

i have an S20  on snapdragon (only 1 physical sim card). And i can't use eSIM... simply there is no "sim card manager", i know where it should be, but there in none. As well search didn't help.

In internet i found that not only me have such problem.

11 Replies
useraEtWkQf5Y7
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20

I also have a S20 FE and am trying to activate my eSIM for use in China.   This is extremely aggrivating that Samsung is blocking this feature.  It was the main reason I upgraded my phone.

SAMSUNG!  UNLOCK ESIM ON US PHONES!!!!

NoteUltraONEPLUS
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
I bought this phone to use 2 carriers. everywhere I looked it was advertised as dual sim. VERY VERY VERY disappointed and HUGE let down. I'm done with all Samsung products. I'm going over to oneplus it has all the same top tier flagship specs at a lower price. accessories are much lower as well. you can keep the s pen and dex. I want dual sim support. I have to buy another phone. hopefully oneplus dual sim or esim is supported in the US. It's just a huge manner of inconvenience I can still switch networks. how long will my sim tray take the abuse of switching back and forth. Samsung, you should make it clear to consumers that dual/esim sim manager is unavailable to us in our particular countries.
0 Likes