JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Will you ditch your S20 ultra for Note 20 ultra?

(Topic created: 08-06-2020 05:18 AM)
PaulLeeRN
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20

I have my S20 ultra for 8 days now. yesterday, note 20 ultra was unveiled. some youtube vloggers did a comparison between S20 ultra and Note 20 ultra, favoring Note 20 ultra due to 120hz dynamic refresh rate, laser assist focus, weight, battery efficiency, and s-pen. 

I love my S20 ultra and I still love it. However, Im caught off-guard with the fact that note 20 ultra is $100 cheaper (US) than S20 ultra. Although I got mine with free samsung watch active 2. Since I still have 6 days before i can return my phone, do you think it's the best decision to return my s20 ultra and buy the note 20 ultra instead?

thanks in advance for your inputs.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
JoshQ
Sun
Options
Galaxy S20
I'm definitely getting the Note 20 Ultra. Made my preorder yesterday 👍 Ill definitely be comparing both on my channel as well. If you can return your S20 Ultra I recommend doing so. The Note 20 Ultra is cheaper and comes with improved cameras, faster possessor, and all the cool features of the S-Pen along with wireless dex. You can't lose with the Note 20 Ultra👍 I hope this helps.
If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

View solution in context

4 Replies
Solution
JoshQ
Sun
Options
Galaxy S20
I'm definitely getting the Note 20 Ultra. Made my preorder yesterday 👍 Ill definitely be comparing both on my channel as well. If you can return your S20 Ultra I recommend doing so. The Note 20 Ultra is cheaper and comes with improved cameras, faster possessor, and all the cool features of the S-Pen along with wireless dex. You can't lose with the Note 20 Ultra👍 I hope this helps.
If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

View solution in context

PaulLeeRN
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20

thank you so much! 

2 of my friends are recommending to return it as well. although im caught up with the free active 2 watch that came with my s20 ultra, if i will return it, i will be buying an active 2 watch as well. 

and yes! you're right, note 20 ultra is cheaper and has improved camera. 

0 Likes
JoshQ
Sun
Options
Galaxy S20
no problem at all👍 If you have a good trade in you can preorder the Note 20 Ultra, The new Galaxy Watch 3 and the new Galaxy Buds Live all for a cheaper price than the S20 Ultra alone👍
PaulLeeRN
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20

so after all day thinking, so i have realized it's better to go for the note 20 ultra. returning my s20 ultra and already preordered my note 20 ultra- also bought the active 2 watch for half the price- used the $150 cash bonus from samsung!

0 Likes