cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Wireless fast charging

So I bought a belkin studio like a year ago suppose to fast charge and it doesn't. I have a fast charging USB hub with 2.4 IQ ports and 2 3.0 ports. I bought anker wireless fast charger with no luck. I will try different bricks till I get more opinions. I have had way too many charging issues with the s9+ hoping this phone doesn't have the same water indication problem in the port. 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Wireless fast charging

Hi @userA8TKpXvOUQ 

Have you tried the actual Samsung wireless fast charger?

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

why waist money trying this brand and that brand trying to get it right? go get a samsung duo charge dock when u need a quick 10 or 15% battery kick while you leave the room and just stick with the fast charger wall rig that comes included in the box when the battery is below that. my s20+ charges from 50% to full charge in about 30 min. on a wall charge...

Highlighted
Astronaut

@userA8TKpXvOUQ

The older models might not work with S20 fast wireless charge. You should buy the official, like the DUO Fast Charge or the 15W Wireless Charging Stand (which works great).

Alternatively if you want to save money and need a cheaper wireless charging stands or pads check this out: https://lookgadgets.com/best/samsung-galaxy-s20-wireless-chargers/

But honestly I don't recommend using any other than Samsung official product.