Original topic:

Workout Program notifications

(Topic created on: 12/30/20 1:42 PM)
megaroeny
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S20
Upon first trying out a workout program, I forgot to do it because I thought it would remind me the first day (and the rest throughout.) 

Is this not a feature for scheduled workout programs? If not, I'm putting a formal request to have notifications for workout program notification reminders.

Ideally would be nice to choose a reminder time for the notification to be triggered as well. Thanks! 
4 Replies
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S20

Just to clarify, are you referring to the workout programs inside of Samsung Health?

What type of device are you using?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

megaroeny
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S20
Yes, the ones inside Samsung Health. I'm on a Galaxy S20.

So for example, and program I signed up for is a Morning Stretch that happens 3 times a week. I choose the start date. After that, would be nice nice choose a time to be reminded and maybe even gets added to my calendar. Google Calendar does this for their exercise goals feature.
0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S20

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

megaroeny
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S20
Thanks, appreciate it!
0 Likes