cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Worst phone I've ever had!!

My S20 ultra does not connect very well to my cellphones network. Its very slow, im better off using wifi, but I'm not around a wifi network all the time.

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Worst phone I've ever had!!

I would like to look into this issue for you. Let's look into a couple of things first.

Have you made sure that your phone is up to date on its software?

Have you tried resetting the network settings on your phone?

Does it still perform the same way when your phone is in safe mode?

Have you tried swapping out your sim card?

Highlighted
Asteroid

I've tried everything, except for a new sim card. It has full bars yet still does not load the page im trying to look at. It is a worthless phone that im paying a lot of money for.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Re: Worst phone I've ever had!!

totally agree , does things unexpectedly, phone rings no one's there, checked recent calls, last call 2 hours earlier. while placed down or in my pocket it will make unwanted calls, play music and anything else. I also tried everything else , customer service no help someone else from this link also no help. I got ripped off, guess I will finally go with Apple like most of my friends and family. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

my s20 is the worst ive ever had. It is so slow and keeps locking up. Internet is worthless because it won't load pages.
Highlighted
Astronaut

reported this weeks ago. problems keep increasing. samsung s20 plus is the absolute worst phone I have ever had. technical grow up with the industry from old technology to advanced cellphone technology. I have spent over 1000 dollars for this piece of junk . it has numerous issues, I literally can't wait to get rid this phone . You're loosing customers who have purchased samsung phones in the past. Not satisfied with your technical support
Highlighted
Constellation

Agree with this thread. Mine started when the camera glass cracked on day one sitting in the pocket of my loose sweatpants, but there's a host of issues I face. Most notable is the internet stuff. Full wifi but pages and such dont load, 35 times a day I get the little ! next to the wifi and have to reset the connection. No other devices I own do that. Yes, Samsung, everything is up to date, yes I'm well aware of what I'm doing, no, you've never taken any of my calls seriously or actually addressed these issues. When i brought up the glass on this forum before you deleted my post. I hope there's a CA Lawsuit over these piece of junk phones, I'd really like my 1300  bucks back