cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Yellow skin in s20 ultra camera issue

While taking photos using s20 ultra camera, the white balance or color of the photo is yellow which is not pleasing. It happens all the time 20200310_215059.jpg

2 REPLIES 2
Product Expert

Re: Yellow skin in s20 ultra camera issue

Hello, sorry to hear you are experiencing this issue. When you open the camera app, and click on photo, there should be a gear icon on the upper left hand side. If you click on that, it will take you to camera settings. If you scroll to the bottom and click "reset camera settings" this may solve your issue. I hope that helps.

Highlighted
Halo

Re: Yellow skin in s20 ultra camera issue

Looks like it's an issue with the camera software on One UI 2.1. Ever since I updated my Note 10+, I'm seeing the same thing under certain circumstances: everything gets a yellow/green tint. The camera software is failing to meter white balance correctly, especially when looking at tan tones. It hunts around, looking for the correct value, until you press the shutter and take your chances. Samsung probably won't fix the issue.

20200523_144605.jpg

20200523_144501.jpg

A workaround is to shoot in Pro mode and set the white balance to something that actually resembles what your eyes see in the scene. Samsung is REALLY screwing up the camera basics this year.