cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Zoomed in front facing camera in 3rd party apps

Finally got my brand new s20. Got the issue with zoomed in front camera when I use it in 3rd party apps like messenger, snapchat, instagram, etc. Is there any solution? Should we wait for a fix on this problem?

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Zoomed in front facing camera in 3rd party apps

I'm experiencing the same issue. Is there a fix for third party apps like Facebook messenger or Google Duo?

Constellation

It happens to mine too...

Highlighted
Astronaut

I've got the exact same issue and it frustrates me a bit. Hopefully this will be raised and fixed soon

@userNy1UH2tXE2 wrote:

Finally got my brand new s20. Got the issue with zoomed in front camera when I use it in 3rd party apps like messenger, snapchat, instagram, etc. Is there any solution? Should we wait for a fix on this problem?

Highlighted
Astronaut

My experience as well. Super frustrating! 

Highlighted
Astronaut

The same with our new A71. Very frustating. I recommended strongly Samsung to my daughter and the experience have been very disappointing so far. I can´t understand launching a model targetted to the Z Generation, very fond of Instagram, Tiktok, etc. and not giving support on this kind of problem. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

I am having the same issue. This is impossible... can't even do a video call. Its too zoomed in

Highlighted
Constellation

Instagram needs to sort out their camera aspect ratio to solve this issue. 

It's so unfair that 3rd party apps are not upgrading their camera aspect ratio to suit larger screen format 🙄.