cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

bad product

I bought this phone in Feb. 2020, Three months later the charger stopped working. I have been since May 26th trying to get a new charger from Samsung. They tell you whatever sounds good to apease you. It has been 45 days, I have spent 17 hours, spoken to 34 people including 10 management and supervisors, still NO CHARGER. Will never purchase Samsung products again

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: bad product

Thank you for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the symptom you are experiencing. I would be happy to look into this further for you. Can I please have your ticket numbers in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: bad product

@user7N3CpaPNus 

A charger? I didn't even know those things can break, I have a whole drawer of them from the last 15 years. But regardless, I guess they can, and I mean a $30 accessory broke and that's the reason you will never buy any Samsung products? Feels like a bit of an overreaction. 

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1