Original topic:

**bleep**?

(Topic created: 09-28-2021 01:36 PM)
Uncle_Walt
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
Again with just unannounced, undocumented, non opt-in changing stuff during an overnight push. **bleep**!

Today I can no longer put a simple "thumbs up" in my texts - The only options are to download "stickers" of cartoons.

Who dreams up such changes as requirements? How do I get the simple emojis I was using up through yesterday?
5 Replies
DanG92263
Sun
Options
Galaxy S20
I have the S10+ and my emojis are all working, on several keyboards.

What keyboard are you using, please?

Who is your network provider?
0 Likes
Uncle_Walt
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
Issue has been resolved. The app was released prematurely (again) and the working version has been reinstalled remotely.
Uncle_Walt
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
T was the standard keyboard and AT&T is the provider. The app was pushed with the keyboard altered so I could not even get to the emoji - bad form. All better now though.
0 Likes
sidneymaxhall
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
Phone
Phone
MrJell_Lee
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S20

such significant changes are not likely, unless the OS is changing design completely. I think your settings changed during an update.

If you know your way around the device then you could check the settings for the keyboard, or other wise if you don't want to bother spending time on it you could just submit an error report to Samsung Members after recreating the issue (not seeing emoji when keyboard is opened).