cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

bubble on s20 plus

I just bought brand new samsung s20 plus, its less than 2 months old and bubble formed on screen, its not water damage but looks like bubble, can someone please suggest how can I replace device. I called service provider tmobile from where I bought it and they are not ready to replace Smiley Sad

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: bubble on s20 plus

It sounds like the factory installed plastic screen protector is separating from the screen. You can safely remove that screen protector. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

My screen started bubbling up within a month of purchase.  How do you suggest I safely remove the screen protector?  All I have seen so far online involves using a hair drier and does NOT look easy, or indeed safe.

And why on earth does this phone ship with a useless screen protector? 

Highlighted
Constellation

Please suggest, how do I remove inbuilt screen, as suggested to me by email that its inbuilt screen which is coming out.

I dont want to damage the screen, If you have any service near zipcode 98012, please provide address so I can take device to your service station.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

For assistance with screen repair you can use this link: https://www.ubreakifix.com/samsung-repair

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Please suggest, how do I remove inbuilt screen, as suggested to me by email that its inbuilt screen which is coming out.

I dont want to damage the screen, If you have any service near zipcode - 98012, please provide address so I can take device to your service station.

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

The factory screen protector is just a plastic sheet. You should see where the screen protector ends around the edge of the screen. You can simply peel it off.