Original topic:

call fliter plus does anybody know how to remove it i accidently upgraded it mon afternoon

(Topic created: 07-21-2022 10:38 PM)
Options
Galaxy S20

this mon i got phone call potential spam instead delete i somehow manage to upgrade to verizon call flliter plus on my phone<-have never done this before by accident

next thing i knew i was getting notifications from verizon saying call fliter was upgraded or something like that i text message a food delivery person and i got notify not in contact since never have put them in contact

i open that notification and i see this page this mon i got phone call potential spam instead delete i somehow manage to upgrade to verizon call flliter plus on my phone<-have never done this before by accident

next thing i knew i was getting notifications from verizon saying call fliter was upgraded or something like that i text message a food delivery person and i got notify not in contact since never have put them in contact

i open that notification and i see this page  https://www.verizon.com/support/setup-call-filter-android-video/

that women sitting on couch say goodbye to spam robocalls and more i didn't pay attention to what it said underneath but i remember seeing get started<-never did that and i dismissed

now i did call verizon tech they didn't understand what i was saying i chatted with them after approved in message still nada

however last night after i text message oldest niece and she text message me back i got notify not in contact list i open up that same dumb verizon link notification

i finally saw what it was saying it read account phone number call filter plus mobile protect get started
now for some odd reason after i got that from verizon saying she not in contact and never have btw

umm i saw the people icon with circle and name is like captailzation color change white<-am not sure why it did that

now because i was in chat and verizon text message me approved to look into account that made link go away

they once again kept telling we don't see it but it's there so i don't know i'm not going to click on get started don't want to used call fliter plus at all if i go verizon store today and i assumed since can't show them what it doing on phone i have to type it up and tell them like doing here

can they actually remove that or have to call techy techy upper level folks man i wished never done that mon afternoon still don't know how in the heck i upgraded call fliter to call fliter plus

now my problem is how to made that go away and am not sure how does anybody have call fliter plus on their phone once and if so how did you get it removed, if never click on get started?i want to download i guess to call fliter free i don't know

that women sitting on couch say goodbye to spam robocalls and more i didn't pay attention to what it said underneath but i remember seeing get started<-never did that and i dismissed

now i did call verizon tech they didn't understand what i was saying i chatted with them after approved in message still nada

however last night after i text message oldest niece and she text message me back i got notify not in contact list i open up that same dumb verizon link notification

i finally saw what it was saying it read account phone number call filter plus mobile protect get started
now for some odd reason after i got that from verizon saying she not in contact and never have btw

umm i saw the people icon with circle and name is like captailzation color change white<-am not sure why it did that

now because i was in chat and verizon text message me approved to look into account that made link go away

they once again kept telling we don't see it but it's there so i don't know i'm not going to click on get started don't want to used call fliter plus at all if i go verizon store today and i assumed since can't show them what it doing on phone i have to type it up and tell them like doing here

can they actually remove that or have to call techy techy upper level folks man i wished never done that mon afternoon still don't know how in the heck i upgraded call fliter to call fliter plus

now my problem is how to made that go away and am not sure how does anybody have call fliter plus on their phone once and if so how did you get it removed, if never click on get started? i want to download i guess to call fliter free i don't know

6 Replies
Lokipops65
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S20
0 Likes
Yamialex224
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S20
You gotta go through verizon
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S20

it's odd call verizon this morning they say i don't have call fliter plus and i don't know why all of a sudden if somebody who text message before but not on contact list and they text message back like that food delivery place mon and yesterday oldest niece verizon notify not contact list you click on link

it displays that pic of women on couch words say goodbye to spam robocalls and more

underneath that it saids account number call fliter plus mobile protect get started

the oddest thing if you dismissed it next time you text message same person not contact list it won't come up notify you

again i should had not went into verizon chat yesterday they text number and after i approved they look into account that link went away that had up

yes they at their end told me they removed it wait 24 hours but when i went back into chat person told me they never saw call fliter plus

basically now i have no proof to show verizon despite i type up 2 pages last night they wouldn't understand

only way to show them if somebody not contact list i text message them back who i haven't text message in awhile they text message me back then that i get that verizon notification saying not contact list i open link up and it will prob still display that

again i never had this happen before i done something mon upgraded and not sure what i do i'm stuck at this point and time

0 Likes
Yamialex224
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S20
Check on your account. If there is a call filter disable it
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S20

ok i just learn new if i open up call fliter app i do see that say goodbye to spam robocalls and more current account underneath has my numbe rcall fliter plus verizon mobile protect 

get started yeah so yes i do have it why am i seeing this all of a sudden dumb verizon

0 Likes