Original topic:

camera failed

(Topic created on: 3/1/21 6:21 PM)
Keefie
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20
Samsung S20 Ultra....I've restarted the phone. Reset the camera settings, forced closed the app. Nothing seems to be working. I'm frustrated befote this I was having issues with it randomly cutting off. Not good because I need it make deliveries for door dash. Guess it's time to make the switch...:face_with_steam_from_nose:
0 Likes
3 Replies
userl6L2Ih8lv0
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20

Tried all of the same things plus taking to a local service center. Ended up having to ship back to Samsung. If it's less than a year old, call them to see if you can get warranty coverage to repair/replace...and make them give you expedited shipping. I sent mine Monday and had it back Thursday. Still scks to be without a phone, but they need to make it right! Good luck!

Keefie
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20
thank you!
0 Likes
djscozz
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20
same issue after the March 1 security/ONE UI 3.1 update. Was told it was the telephoto lense and bring in to replace. UbreakIfix said it would be out of pocket and was overbooked, so they couldn't do same day. I just left. perhaps it was a bit of lost in translation, but it doesn't seem like my burden to bear the replacement cost in this instance given the issue was caused by a software update on a phone I bought less than 6 months ago.
0 Likes