JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

camera flash blurry and blue

(Topic created: 02-04-2021 01:29 AM)
userYPq7QxvSg4
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20

main camera flash on my Samsung galaxy s20 is shooting photos and videos blurry blue. You can't see anything. I don't understand what's wrong with it. The flash light is working properly but i try to use it in camera app it shoots blurry blue photos and videos. Can someone help me? 

22 Replies
Novass45472
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20
flashing light from camera with out using camera
0 Likes
userktKTtVe9rB
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

I have resolved my issue by removing the camera's retro-fitted back protector / cover. Despite having a hole for the flash, it still causes ghosting.  When I remove it, perfect photos!

0 Likes
From-Vinnie
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

I am having the same issue with A71. I believe that this will be the case with any such protector. I believe the reason is because the flash diffuses the light from the edges of the "Hole" in the clear screen protector. I believe if that part of the protector was "blacked" out, then it would not diffuse the light.  I have seen some camera lens protector that are tonally black besides the camera and flash opening.

I was also going to try to color that part of the lens opening with black magic marker/thin black paint, just to see if that makes a difference. 

Galaxy A71_A71 5G_A71 5G UW Camera Lens Protector, Anti Flash Camera Lens Protector Black.jpg

0 Likes