cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Asteroid

can't register device to network

Tried doing **scrtn* to reconnect my device to the sprint network and now it won't connect, has been trying for awhile. Also not able to update prl or profile. Assuming this is a beta issue because it hasn't happened since the 3rd beta. So if you're on sprint do not try this. Also any suggestions to fix this are welcome. 
5 REPLIES 5
Cosmic Ray

Re: can't register device to network

Hey! I accidentally broke mine this same way over the weekend after de-provisioning, trying to reenable RCS. I fixed it by removing the SIM, rebooting the phone, turning off wifi, and reinstalling the SIM. It performed its check in and recieved signal from the Sprint network aftewards. I still am not able to do PRL or Profile update (error 111) but RCS works! lol . 

Hope it helps! 

Asteroid

Re: Re: can't register device to network

I will give this a try and get back to you with the results. if that doesn't work I may have to use smart switch to go back to the stable version and then register to the network then download the beta again. be back shortly with results!
Asteroid

thank you!
Asteroid

It worked!! Thank you!! sorry for the late reply. my members app wasn't loading any of my post history.
Cosmic Ray

Re: Re: Re: can't register device to network

Sweet! I'm glad I could help! 😀