JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

can't send my pictures in text

(Topic created on: 1/19/21 9:43 AM)
Torquemomma
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
anyone have any idea why I can not send pictures. I get them but can not send. I have reset network settings and rebooted my phone.
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S20

I would recommend reaching out to your carrier for further assistance.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
24 Replies
wfa
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
same with me.. driving me nuts
0 Likes
Torquemomma
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
I have done everything they are asking me to do. Nothing is working
0 Likes
Members_QZ0yrdM
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

Same here. I have been trying all if the trouble shooting suggestions and nothing is working. This just started a about a week ago. I use AT&T.

0 Likes
Torquemomma
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
mine 2 a week ago
0 Likes
queenzzzzz
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
I can't send pictures but I can receive them I also have att
userHzbanaUoH4
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

Same thing is happening to me! Started Sunday night I have reset networks, reset my phone, taken my sdcard out- everything they have suggested and nothing is helping! I can send pictures in group chat with 2 people using iphones but not individual iphone users. I can send to other Android users, and I can recieve from any phone but I cannot send Gifs or Pictures to iphone users and it is driving me insane. I have also troubleshooted with Samsung and they claim there is not a problem. I beg to differ. I thought it was becaue ATT updated their 5G network down here, but that was over a week ago. I am begging for help it is absolutely annoying!

0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S20

which messaging app are you using? what's your current software version?

0 Likes
userHzbanaUoH4
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

I just go the latest update and I have checked for additional- none there. And I am just using the stock message app that comes with the phone. Thank you for getting back to me. 

0 Likes
usert2MMcimqmG
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20

Same here!   It started on the 15th.   Curious if anyone elses started then?   I'm with ATT

0 Likes