cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Halo

couldn't make a call. after a few hours of charging.

I had my s20+ on the charger for like 4 hours while I slept.so when I I woke up I got up to make a call and the person I was calling could not hear me for nothing but I could hear them. After I few tries I was like wtf! This thing better not mess up it was entirely to much for it to mess up lol but I did a reboot and it worked. But was the cause cause I had it on the charger for long? Anybody else had this happen to them ??
3 REPLIES 3
Nebula

Re: couldn't make a call. after a few hours of charging.

The problem very well could have been on the other parties side. For example, if they had Bluetooth on and didn't realize it, they wouldn't hear you... in any case, it's definitely not normal for your phone to do that. Or if not Bluetooth related, it could still have been your friend e line that has the problem. If you had tried to call somebody entirely different and the same problem persisted, it would be a different situation.

Hopefully it doesn't happen to you again. Btw, congrats on your phone choice; the S20 is a great phone! 👍
Halo

Re: Re: couldn't make a call. after a few hours of charging.

yes thank you ! hopefully it doesn't happen again. it is a great phone! I love it! its the second phone I've loved aside from my s9 that I used to have. lol
Nebula

Re: couldn't make a call. after a few hours of charging.

Here's a good tip for you... Go to YouTube and look up Bixby Routines... this has nothing at all to do with the Bixby button. Btw, I do use the Bixby button for only one thing... to turn on and off the flashlight... that is very convenient. You can be somewhere where you need a flashlight merely push the button for a second or so and say "Flashlight on"... release the button, and the flashlight turns on. Push the button again briefly and say flashlight off, release the button and it goes off...

But the Bixby routines are entirely different. Once you check it out on YouTube you'll know what I'm talking about... a very useful function and you can do lots with it. it is one of the best kept secrets on the s20 phones. Good luck!