Original topic:

do not disturb option

(Topic created: 06-19-2022 09:06 PM)
magdae
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
I use the do not disturb option due to my G6 diabetic device.  The option says do not disturb is on until you turn it off well when my sugar is up over 250 phone vibrates and everything on the do not disturb option erases I need my alarm to wake me up from sleep but if my sugars up it erases my settings... please fix or contact me for more info 
9 Replies
DanG92263
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S20
Your post is a little confusing to me; however, I would suggest going into Settings to the Do Not Disturb section and look over the Exceptions settings.
0 Likes
Diaboyos
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S20
Exceptions are being ignored in dnd right now for many people including me.
0 Likes
magdae
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
that's the problem the exception get deleted when I get my readings and their over 250 from my G6 device application ... that dexom G6 app is causing the exceptions to delete when high
0 Likes
User_name
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S20

Submit an error report when DND deletes the exception again and get feedback from Samsung
Samsung Members app > Get help > Send feedback > Error reports

0 Likes
magdae
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
I appreciate you thank you.
0 Likes
Missliss0927
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20
Magdae, you can customize your DND feature!! If different across the different Android phones. Example, I always keep my phone on DND. Mine is set up so the contacts I mark as favorite with a :star:️, are still able to get through to me by calling/texting, but everyone else, doesn't come through. This helps a lot if you get crazy amount of calls from Bill collectors or telemarketers. I'm also able to set it up so certain apps are able to work with DND activated, like clock app for alarms, calendar for any reminders I put in there. On most androids you can set it up to allow repeat callers are able to come through. For example, some one trying to get ahold of you because it's a serious emergency, but it's someone that isn't marked favorites. If the person calls more than once in 15 seconds, they'll be able to bypass the DND feature. You can add schedules as well. If you want DND to come on and shut off at specific times, you can do that. Just bring down your menu from the top of your screen, where you can control wifi, Bluetooth, DND, flashlight ect...instead of tapping on DND, press and hold DND and the menu will come up where you can turn it on and play around with all these features of DND that your phone has! 😁🥰
0 Likes
magdae
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
I give up... doing that too the approved app is the dexom G6
0 Likes
Diaboyos
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S20
Dnd is messed up right now for many people including me. Best you can do is file an error report or call them.
magdae
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
I've called the person over the phone filled a report 😐
0 Likes