JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

dropped calls on my Samsung Galaxy S 20

(Topic created on: 2/22/21 2:40 PM)
sawag201992
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20
Hello everyone I have AT&T as my phone carrier and I have dropped calls if I called somebody more than 2 minutes  the calls drops I contact Samsung told me it's AT&T support contact AT&T AT&T wants to blame for Samsung I think this has to do something with it January security patch update are you guys having the same issue dropped calls delayed text messages on your Samsung Galaxy s20

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S20

Hello,

I recommend continuing to reach out to your service provider for further assistance regarding your drop calls concerns.

View solution in context

0 Likes
10 Replies
sawag201992
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20
update I did a factory reset 10 minutes ago and I'm still having the same issue I think this has to do something with the January security patch update both AT&T and Samsung cannot figure out what's going on is anyone else having the same issue is anyone else having this problem
0 Likes
Patriot1776JG
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S20
I would try a network reset
From settings > General management > Reset > Reset Network Settings
BEWARE THIS WILL UN INSTALL YOUR WIFI AND BLUETOOTH DEVICES AND AFTERWARDS YOU WILL NEED TO RE INSTALL YOUR WIFI AND BLUETOOTH DEVICES
I'm with Verizon, and had the same problem. I did this and now I'm good to go
But if the problem still persists then I would replace your SIM card, have AT&T "reboot" your phone and before you leave try it out
0 Likes
sawag201992
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20
I have did that multiple time reset network settings a factory reset I even took out the SIM card I think it has to do something with the January security patch update
0 Likes
Kz315
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20
I have repeated issues with my phone stating not linked to a network. I use my wifi calling most of the time because I have no cell service at my house..I don't understand why I get repeated notices about this. when it comes up I cannot make calls and persons calling me go right to VM...took the phone back to att store where I purchased it, they try to say it has to do with the mobil security app I has loaded...I say has to be something else because it should not be continuing to happen.
0 Likes
latoplano_6_625
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S20

what carrier do you use?
i had a same problem where my signal was very weak at home. i called vzw and they sent me network extension.

0 Likes
Kz315
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20
I have ATT currently but it really doesn't matter who my carrier would be because of my location. there is a tower less than a mile from my house and I still have zero service. I'm pretty sure its due to living in a mountainous region as there are many locations in my state that have zero cell service
0 Likes
latoplano_6_625
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S20

if you have 0 service even with a tower within a mile, that could be probably becuase that is not an ATT tower.

you can report this issue on samsung members issue and they will analyze and give you answer

0 Likes
Kz315
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20
I also should not get any kind of notice since my phone has wifi calling capabilites and I have business class internet speed literally sitting less than 3 feet from my router.
0 Likes
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S20

An Accepted Solution has been marked and provided for this thread. This thread will be locked for further replies. In hopes to keep the integrity of the thread from steering in a non-technical manner. If you have a separate concern, feel free to post again or send one of our moderators a private message with more details. Please note duplicate posts on similar subjects starting 2/1/21, will be removed to keep our community organized and make it easier for our users to find needed content. Remember that if you do make a post, that you include as many details about your symptoms as possible. Also, make sure that your title is a good summary of the overall situation that's occurring. Thank you for being part of the Community!

0 Likes