Original topic:

editing features gone

(Topic created on: 1/24/21 5:39 PM)
Letisia
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
Lots of editing features (such as portrait editing), in s20 photos missing.  Where are these? They're not on the screen & even when you click the 3 dots they aren't there either. I have the latest update & have restarted multiple times. 
5 Replies
DGM
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S20

What kinds of editing did you want to do?  Some editing is available in galery on bottom edge....

0 Likes
Mega01
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S20
I think once you take pictures it saved to gallery, then open gallery options should be at the bottom..
0 Likes
Letisia
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
not there either :\ red eye stuff, portrait, none
0 Likes
DGM
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S20

There are just some basic adjustments there in Samsung Gallery... filters, etc...

Here's the best tip if you want to do extensive editing... get Snapseed for free from the Google Play Store... It does things that Samsung Gallery could never do.... hopefully that works for you!

ps:  If renaming your pics is important to you, let me know, and I'll give you another tip.  The "old Gallery" used to do that.   The new and improved gallery  /s   does not.

Be sure to click  " ✓ Accept as Solution"  when you find an answer that works for you. - Thanks!

0 Likes
useripgvqDzyOL
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20

Hi, I recently made the update to the Gallery and have lost all the filter options which I used all the time :( how can I now choose filters for my photos? auto, black and white etc?

0 Likes