cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Astronaut

error code 544

JUMP TO SOLUTION
When I was updating my s20 ultra to android 11 it suddenly stopped and gave me the error code 554. It doesn't give me an option to retry and when I look it up on Google nothing reliable or up to date comes up. Does anyone have any experience with this and if so is there any way I could fix it?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Re: error code 544

JUMP TO SOLUTION

if you didnt update yesterday early aftrnoon, then you wil have to wait for few more days because vzw found an issue with update and stopped the update.

i got mine update yesterday about 1 pm.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Re: error code 544

JUMP TO SOLUTION
nothing specific... but looking at your screen shot I would suggestion charging your phone up before doing the update
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
yeah I'm charging it right now. I'm just hoping its nothing more then that. I already tried clear the cache partition just in case. I appreciate the help. thanks!
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same problem, but my phone charged to over 50%.

Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I charged my phone to 100% and it still doesn't give me any information about it or about what I can do

JUMP TO SOLUTION

do you have verizon phone?

probably internet connection??

were you able to update now?

Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
yes I have a Verizon phone. when I get access to a windows computer I'm going to try using the software upgrade assistant
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

JUMP TO SOLUTION

if you didnt update yesterday early aftrnoon, then you wil have to wait for few more days because vzw found an issue with update and stopped the update.

i got mine update yesterday about 1 pm.

View solution in original post