cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cosmic Ray

galaxy s20 + when will public beta for Android 11 be released

Any know when samsung is going to release the public bata for Android 11 on One UI 3.0. I have samsung account, galaxy s20plus, but on Verizon?

27 REPLIES 27
Astronaut

Re: galaxy s20 +

not sure but really hope I can't test soon mine is a TracFone on Verizon network/ straight talk wireless and hope I get the opportunity to test soon
Cosmic Ray

Re: Re: galaxy s20 +

yeah, I have been checking 10 - 40 times a day.
Halo

I don't have the 20 but want the public release on my note 10+
Cosmic Ray

did you get the beta android 11 ui 3.0
Cosmic Ray

No. I haven't, but wish I did.
Nebula

I hate to give you the bad news, but the S20+ beta program was started and ended about a week ago. I was online and ready to go with the others who were there "on time" to participate in the progarm. Unfortunately, like you, I'm with Verizon!

The beta program was only for "Sprint and T-Mobile users"...NOT Verizon.   So anyone who wasn't able to get in the the beta program, like you and me, has to wait until Dec. or Jan when OS 11 and UI One 3.0 gets released.  

I know it's not good news, but it could be worse:  You could have an Iphone...   Enjoy your S20+

btw, check out Bixby Routines if you haven't already... good stuff!

Cosmic Ray

I was ready for it and waiting too. I found the sign up listed in my samsung pay, but wouldn't allow signing up there. It never showed up in samsung member. the ad show it would be open until the 18th. where are you getting your information from? it's currently open to TMO users now. from what I'm told. there was 2 different releases. the first one about 3 weeks ago was for developers only, the second public bata is for us. maybe lol.
Nebula

LT-   I got my info from the people here in the community that were online.  It was getting pretty exciting when I thought I was going to be in the hunt for the beta program.   Then things fizzled-out when I found out it didn't apply to Verizon.   : (

I'd of course love to hear that Verizon S20+ were eligible for the next round of beta;  and now I have plenty of experience what to do online going back 'n forth from Samsung Pay to the community...   I'm real good at that now!!!   : )

If you hear anyting good, let us know! Thanks!

Asteroid

Re: Re: Re: galaxy s20 +

I tried to get into program from beginning; eventually a couple weeks ago it worked but said it was full. I have Tmobile and no idea why it wouldn't let me initially register to the point now it says I am good but now program is full. Sure wish Samsung just had a way to add people like us who had trouble at beginning but now can register...even if program is full!