cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Astronaut

game launcher pet

I have posted about this issue so many times.  No..... answer's or fixes or even a suggestion.  The game launcher pet progress bar to get items. It's not working properly. I get to 3353 and then it goes down. I've lost alot of points!!!!!! If you are going to make a app and have it out there. It would be nice if you had service to address any problems.  I'm so tired of samsung galaxy problems. The next phone I get..... WILL NOT BE SAMSUNG OR HAVE GALAXY ANYTHING OR WILL NOT BE A ANDROID. !!!!!
5 REPLIES 5
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: game launcher pet

Thank you for reaching out. After further research in the game launcher labs there is a message that says "Get early access to the latest features. These features aren't officially supported, so results may vary."

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Astronaut

Re: Re: game launcher pet

thank you... I fixed the problem. it is now working properly. it has been updated for some time now. its amazing what a person can do if they have to lol thanxs again.
Astronaut

Re: Re: game launcher pet

How did you fix the problem? Mine loses levels as well.

Astronaut

Re: Re: Re: game launcher pet

it was in my settings...
Astronaut

Re: game launcher pet

it was in my settings for the game launcher. mine is frozen now. I haven't been able to fix it. make sure all your settings are on. the ones that are supposed to be. be careful not to turn on ones that you shouldn't. keep your phone safe. I think I might have to experiment with the settings and see if I can get mine unstuck lol I have grown to enjoy having that little pet pop up and seeing it lol sorry I couldn't help you more. oh yeah... if you haven't updated you app ? you might want to do that ? if I happen to remember exactly what setting it was .... I will get back to you. but I basically was fooling around and happen to get lucky. I know more about my phone lol good luck let me know if you fix it.