Original topic:

hello I'm new here

(Topic created on: 1/17/21 5:38 PM)
xxsobe01xx
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20
Hello I'm a returning Samsung user I haven't used a Samsung galaxy phone in soo long after I found out about one plus phones I've been hooked on them. my last phone was the one plus 7pro. But just a few days ago I figured I'd get a Samsung galaxy s20 fe 5g and I'm sooo glad I did. I love Samsung galaxy series phone. 
5 Replies
Patriot1776JG
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S20
The Samsung Galaxy line is a excellent phone. They are always be on the cutting edge of the latest, & new technology. I've been with this line since the S4. Always been happy with the quality, & workmanship.
xxsobe01xx
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20
I used to have the galaxy s2 a long time ago from that period in time I switched to iPhone 6 then to ZTE then jump forward to a few years back I had the Samsung galaxy j7 prime then to the galaxy a6 then to one plus 7pro until now the galaxy s20 fe
0 Likes
DGM
Sun
Options
Galaxy S20

Congrats on your new phone! Samsungs are always good!

One thing to be careful of is your screen on the FE.  I seem to recall it being not as strong as the s20's.  So, put a decent case on phone, and be careful... If you haven't already, it may be a good idea to get Samsung Care from Samsung (must sign up within 30 days of getting phone)  or whatever insurance your phone provider carries..  A broke screen on these phones can cost $300...   So, be careful! - - Have fun with your new phone!

0 Likes
xxsobe01xx
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20
300$ for a screen thats crazy expensive I have a good case for it I got a Otterbox case and I will signup for Samsung care BTW how and where do I sign up for Samsung care ?? on this community app or on their website ??
0 Likes
DGM
Sun
Options
Galaxy S20

Yeah, it's definitesly expensive.   One could always call ubreakIfix  .com   which is the authorized dealer for Samsung to confirm the cost.  But I know it's close to $300!

https://www.ubreakifix.com/

Use the following  link to sign up for Samsung Care.  Need to do so within 30 days of buying your phone. - -  Good luck!

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/samsung-care-plus/

Be sure to click  " ✓ Accept as Solution"   when you find an answer that works for you. - Thanks!