Original topic:

juat got December patch updste

(Topic created on: 12/21/20 7:19 PM)
Weeman
Halo
Options
Galaxy S20
Anyvody was on beta got the December patch update & was no longer able to access Beta Mode Of samsung members????
S20 ULTRA on t-mobile 

8 Replies
Options
Galaxy S20
I sent in a ticket for that myself
0 Likes
Weeman
Halo
Options
Galaxy S20
???
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S20
I submitted that exact issue to them early this morning, haven't heard back yet. I still have beta apps I'm using currently .
0 Likes
Stonefly2112
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20
that's what I got, it's the same update# as the final UI 3, but I don't think I have the final version
Weeman
Halo
Options
Galaxy S20
okay was wondering, is Your Samsung Members App still able to view the Beta Forms? or just the regular ones? did you have the beta Updates beforehand
0 Likes
Stonefly2112
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20
No I am no longer able to view Beta Forums, just regular. I did have Beta updates before6
0 Likes
Brew400
Halo
Options
Galaxy S20
I have the Galaxy S20 Ultra with Sprint/T-mobile and I received an update on December 15th that's identified as the November 1, 2020 security update. I had the beta One UI 3.0 11 installed until I received this supposed November update and it removed the Beta banner and Community feedback from my phone. This update only consists of 251.66 MB and the update version is: .....CTKH.

I would like to know if this is the stable update and why it says November security update and not December. Hopefully, someone will provide us with the correct response.

clipboard_image_1608619260895.jpg

Stonefly2112
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20
https://youtu.be/iCd0htgSVlg

I found this on you tube
0 Likes