cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

need help with camera. asap

Only way to let me post it is that a comet here in the question. Someone please help me!!!! My problem in comments. 
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: why can't I post my problem with photos here

Ok, tad frustrated and need help. So this is now my second s20 ultra I've purchased.. l am continuing to have the same issues with this s20 ultra. I can't seem to figure out if it's a setting or something I'm adding to the phone and making my pictures very ugly. Ha. Now before anyone asks the obvious...
-Update entire system

-reinstall all apps

-all software up to date
-Safe Mode
-Wipe Cache Partition
-Reset phone Settings

-Facrory reset phone

-Then Verizon sent me a used version of this phone. After weeks of battle. Hours explaining. Etc.
Verizon refused to own up to their end of the agreement and fyfill my unhappiness with a different phone. You wouldn't believe the way the representatives would talk to me. It was disgusting. But, now I know I mean nothing to that company. I want out. But now have to pay for this phone I do not want. Anyway in general kajn componts and functions work fine. The camera and I do have a lot of fun in the sun! But, in the night I am weighed down by it's unbearable plight. it becomes too expensive of a phone for the only reason I got this expensive phone was for the camera. More specifically My love for the night sky. I have so many other photo problems with green, blurry, miss shaped objects. I just can't post them all here I think. As you can see in the photos, there is are ripples accross the top of the photos and some times the bottom. This is just two of hundreds. I've begged Verizon even presenting mounds of evidence and they said to me "your passion for Astrophotography is not our problem". Most times the photos come out green too. I've tried fixing that and nothing. PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT TO FIX! I can take beautiful

the sun! But, in the night I am weighed down by it's unbearable plight. it becomes too expensive of a phone for the only reason I got this expensive phone was for the camera. More specifically My love for the night sky. I have so many other photo problems with green, blurry, miss shaped objects. I just can't post them all here I think. As you can see in the photos, there is are ripples accross the top of the photos and some times the bottom. This is just two of hundreds. I've begged Verizon even presenting mounds of evidence and they said to me "your passion for Astrophotography is not our problem". Most times the photos come out green too. I've tried fixing that and nothing. PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT TO FIX! I can take beautiful photos. These are just the bad ones. The bad ones are really bad through. Samsung or anyone please. I am so discouraged. Thanks in advance for any help given. I hope Samsung can respond this time too.
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: need help with camera. asap

Ok, tad frustrated and need help. So this is now my second s20 ultra I've purchased.. l am continuing to have the same issues with this s20 ultra. I can't seem to figure out if it's a setting or something I'm adding to the phone and making my pictures very ugly. Ha. Now before anyone asks the obvious... 
-Update entire system

-reinstall all apps

-all software up to date
-Safe Mode
-Wipe Cache Partition
-Reset phone Settings 

-Facrory reset phone 

-Then Verizon sent me a used version of this phone. After weeks of battle. Hours explaining. Etc.
Verizon refused to own up to their end of the agreement and fyfill my unhappiness with a different phone. You wouldn't believe the way the representatives would talk to me. It was disgusting. But, now I know I mean nothing to that company. I want out. But now have to pay for this phone I do not want. Anyway in general kajn componts and functions work fine. The camera and I do have a lot of fun in the sun! But, in the night I am weighed down by it's unbearable plight. it becomes too expensive of a phone for the only reason I got this expensive phone was for the camera. More specifically My love for the night sky. I have so many other photo problems with green, blurry, miss shaped objects. I just can't post them all here I think. As you can see in the photos, there is are ripples  accross the top of the photos and some times the bottom. This is just two of hundreds. I've begged Verizon even presenting mounds of evidence and they said to me "your passion for Astrophotography is not our problem". Most times the photos come out green too. I've tried fixing that and nothing. PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT TO FIX! I can take beautiful

the sun! But, in the night I am weighed down by it's unbearable plight. it becomes too expensive of a phone for the only reason I got this expensive phone was for the camera. More specifically My love for the night sky. I have so many other photo problems with green, blurry, miss shaped objects. I just can't post them all here I think. As you can see in the photos, there is are ripples accross the top of the photos and some times the bottom. This is just two of hundreds. I've begged Verizon even presenting mounds of evidence and they said to me "your passion for Astrophotography is not our problem". Most times the photos come out green too. I've tried fixing that and nothing. PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT TO FIX! I can take beautiful photos. These are just the bad ones. The bad ones are really bad through. Samsung or anyone please. I am so discouraged. Thanks in advance for any help given. I hope Samsung can respond this time too.
Highlighted
Astronaut

Ok, tad frustrated and need help. So this is now my second s20 ultra I've purchased.. l am continuing to have the same issues with this s20 ultra. I can't seem to figure out if it's a setting or something I'm adding to the phone and making my pictures very ugly. Ha. Now before anyone asks the obvious... 
-Update entire system

-reinstall all apps

-all software up to date
-Safe Mode
-Wipe Cache Partition
-Reset phone Settings 

-Facrory reset phone 

Verizon refused to own up to their end of the agreement and fyfill my unhappiness with a different phone. You wouldn't believe the way the representatives would talk to me. It was disgusting. But, now I know I mean nothing to that company. I want out. But now have to pay for this phone I do not want. Anyway in general kajn componts and functions work fine. The camera and I do have a lot of fun in the sun! But, in the night I am weighed down by it's unbearable plight. it becomes too expensive of a phone for the only reason I got this expensive phone was for the camera. More specifically My love for the night sky. I have so many other photo problems with green, blurry, miss shaped objects. I just can't post them all here I think. As you can see in the photos, there is are ripples  accross the top of the photos and some times the bottom. This is just two of hundreds. I've begged Verizon even presenting mounds of evidence and they said to me "your passion for Astrophotography is not our problem". Most times the photos come out green too. I've tried fixing that and nothing. PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT TO FIX! I can take beautiful

Highlighted
Astronaut

Highlighted
Astronaut

sadly there have been some camera issues with the s20 ultra for example like focusing some photos might come out very blurry or distorted they've tried putting software updates to fix this but only improved it so much. but sadly no one has been able to fix this

I would recommend either getting the s20+ instead or waiting a few weeks for the note 20 ultra both very amazing phones. the Samsung event for the new phone's like the note 20 ultra I would recommend taking a look at those.

they even said that they would put a laser auto focus system to improve the camera in the note 20 ultra beacuse they've learned there lesson from messing up the camera on the s20 ultra