JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

need help with s20plus return please

(Topic created: 08-15-2020 10:58 PM)
EXL28
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
So am new to Samsung I got the unlocked s20plus I have att but the unlocked model does not have wifi calling I need it in my area. I traded in an iPhone X's and got 500 trade in value now I spoke with someone at Samsung chat they said if I send them back the phone they will give me the trade in value as a promo code to my account so I can buy the att model of the phone he said it would take 5 to 10 business days but I don't know that sounds funny to me. Has any one had a situation like this before I don't want to send back the phone and lose my iPhone X's and not get any value back any help would be appreciated thanks.
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S20

I recommend reaching out to our E-commerce team for further support, they can be reached at 1-855-726-8721

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
SJohnson
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S20
A good alternative would be to flash the carrier version firmware using odin

Solution
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S20

I recommend reaching out to our E-commerce team for further support, they can be reached at 1-855-726-8721

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
useryo52Zooqdu
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20
I have the same issue. I picked att on my order but can't find the wifi calling activated. I had even asked the cc support team prior to ordering and I was assured that the feature should work
0 Likes