cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

no free headset for galaxy s20 Fan Edition?

I just bought a Samsung Galaxy S20 FE and it only comes with a 15watt charger and a usb-A to usb- C cable. I get that Samsung is trying to save the cost of the phone but how come they are only giving free headset on Z fold 2, Z flip, and note 20 ultra by request form? is there also an option to get free headset for S20 FE?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: no free headset for galaxy s20 Fan Edition?

The reason is obvious, those phones (the Z Flip, Fold, Note 20) are expensive more than 1,200 dollars so it is obvious that they will "give you" something, but the S20 FE is like an S10e or S10 the only thing they give you is what comes in the box.
Highlighted
Asteroid

but the samsung phones on lower price range comes with a headset so the only phone that's left out is S20 FE. and it's not because the higher end phones should be the only ones that should get the free headsets. The reason why Samsung didn't include headsets on their phones now is because they are pushing their consumers to buy galaxy buds, buds+ and live. I mean, people with more money can afford it so why are they giving free wired headsets by request to those consumers and not to those consumers that are on a budget A.K.A S20 FE users?

Highlighted
Constellation

planning to buy S20 FE but I dont have enough $$$ for galaxy buds. i'll just save up more for the buds.