Original topic:

questions

(Topic created: 01-03-2021 05:34 PM)
Galaxynotesfun
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20
I have a big question.  I have the galaxy s20 ultra. 
Why everytime I'm on wifi my message don't go through or take forever to go through. Has anyone else had that kind of problem 
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S20

Delay in messages sent/received can be caused by various reasons such as Location, Mobile Data connection, Network issues, Network Traffic, Delivery Receipts, etc. It is recommended to speak with your carrier regarding their services. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S20

Delay in messages sent/received can be caused by various reasons such as Location, Mobile Data connection, Network issues, Network Traffic, Delivery Receipts, etc. It is recommended to speak with your carrier regarding their services. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context