JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

s20 fe 5g t-mobile camera won't work

(Topic created: 10-18-2020 11:43 PM)
userRMjoCAKWFl
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20
Got my new phone today used the camera once then tried opening the app and it won't work says erroe camera fail. Anyone else having this problem ? 
I already reset the settings for camera force stop clear cache data reset the phone updated the phone tried everything still doesnt work. 
11 Replies
user2aRZUkT0hO
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20
this is happening for me too on my note 20 5g. anytime I open an application that uses the camera, it just says error camera fail.
0 Likes
shdwolff
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
try shutting phone off wait 2 minutes then restart phone and that should fix the camera issue.
userRMjoCAKWFl
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20
nope didn't work already tried that
Solution
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S20

Thank you for reaching out! If you've completed all of the steps here: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001329 and the camera is still giving you the error message, service would be the next step. For service options, please send a private message with the model code and the IMEI number of the phone. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userziBozQItyr
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

Solution!!? Resetting the settings!!?

Whether you liked or not, the camera performance of Galaxy S20 FE 5G is poor. Very poor.

The images taken outside de door in the hard sunny environment like Spain or Italy are extremely overexposed, especially with the red color. Images taken inside with low light are blurry, unclear and gray photos. I all modes. Auto and pro.

0 Likes
cash34
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20

I've had mine a week and it worked a couple days now this...ugh

usere5zNIMQA8h
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

Having the same issues here. No matter what app I open and try to use the camera with, it's just a black screen. 

Options
Galaxy S20

try download samsung members app and submit a ticket.
once you open, click +, then click error report

WindyCity
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20
same I have an S20 fe
0 Likes