cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

s20+ that freezes constantly

I got my s20+ 2 weeks ago and it has been a nightmare. I am a tmobile customer. The phone is constantly freezing!!! I get a message saying "system ui isn't responding" I got upset one day and just threw it down.. my camera lens cover cracked.. so now I'm stuck with this awful phone. And I absolutely love Samsung I think I just got a bad phone. Please someone help me. 

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Nebula

Re: s20+ that freezes constantly

Well... before you threw it and cracked the lens you could of sent it to Samsung, but now you might be required to pay for that repair as its a hardware issue. Did you use the system health app and ensure that it optimized your phone? give that a try and restart the phone. if all fails try to reset the phone and see if that fixes it. If after all that nothing worked, it might be a hardware issue with thermal throttling.
Highlighted
Asteroid

I actually went back to tmobile and they tried and at first it seemed to move better but then went back to freezing. even freeze to unlock the screen
Highlighted
Constellation

My s20 plus camera cracked without any impact so don't feel bad. I love Samsung and my phone but this is kinda a deal-breaker. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

contact Samsung they're pretty forgiving there is probably a site close to you you can get it fixed
Highlighted
Asteroid

updats... TMOBILE replaced my phone..