JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

s20 ultra settings crash UI 3.0

(Topic created on: 1/3/21 10:36 AM)
Sabalilulu
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20
when i tap the sound and vibration tab in the settings app. The settings app crashes immediately. I have a s20 ultra on g988ui UI 3.0. How do I fix? 
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
DGM
Sun
Options
Galaxy S20

You might give this a try:  settings/general management/reset/  select  reset all settings

Hopefully this works... Good luck!

Be sure to click  " ✓ Accept as Solution"  when you find an answer that works for you.  -  Thanks!

View solution in context

0 Likes
7 Replies
Solution
DGM
Sun
Options
Galaxy S20

You might give this a try:  settings/general management/reset/  select  reset all settings

Hopefully this works... Good luck!

Be sure to click  " ✓ Accept as Solution"  when you find an answer that works for you.  -  Thanks!

View solution in context

0 Likes
Sabalilulu
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20
will try it
0 Likes
Sabalilulu
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20
it worked thank you
0 Likes
DGM
Sun
Options
Galaxy S20
Oh great! That's good news! :thumbs_up:
JoeyMammoth
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
I had that issue as well. Unfortunately I had to do a factory reset in order to fix it. SM-G988U 3.0
0 Likes
Sabalilulu
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20
I fixed it by resetting the settings, no factory reset
kim0208
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S20
the last 2 updates froze my phone and it wouldn't even boot up in safe mode and had to be repaired and with a fresh start. I have another update that needs to be downloaded because I had to factory reset my phone both times when being repaired and I'm nervous about trying to install it again. my s20 ultra is only 5 months old and 2 of the 3 updates sent it in for repair. I'm not sure what I should do.
0 Likes