cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constellation

s20 wifi drop

Recently S20 keeps dropping wifi connection on home wifi.  No other devices have this issue.

I have google wifi
6 REPLIES 6
Astronaut

Re: s20 wifi drop

its the phone g would suggest a new one i have the a70 and its a great phone
Comet

My s20 ultra drops the wifi two rooms away from the router. While a family members $35 Cricket phone works all inside the house and she can even walk around the outside of the house and not lose the signal. Very disappointed with the antennae in the ultra.

download samsung members app and submit a ticket.

once you open the app, click +, then click error report.

im sure they will be able to tell you if its the software issue, or hardware issue.

include your router information as well.

Asteroid

Hi

I have Google router too and I have exactly the same issue than yours! 

I've try everything, global reset, etc, still disconnecting when I'm on the 2,4ghz wifi   seems to not drop wifi when I'm close to the router (so when I'm connected to the 5ghz wifi)

Astronaut

I just purchased a S20 5G (hadthe S8 Plus with no issue) and have exact same issue on Google Wifi. Wifi connection stays up but no internet connection. Have to switch wifi on and off to get it back. No other devices have this issue. Tried all of the usual resets. Anyone found the underling cause to this issue yet, seems like it has been a reoccurring issue for some time with this phone. 

have you updated to R OS?

What is your ur software version? setting - about - software - baseband

I also have s20, android 11 but never had wifi issue