cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

s20 won't connect to network

I purchased a used s20 from an individual and I thought I had checked everything out to make sure that I could use it, but evidently  I had not. Its not on the blacklist , its not stolen or lost, the imei number comes back clean. It is a tmobile phone , so I tried to purchase a prepaid card from them and the lady just wanted to talk to who I bought it from, not me. The contact info I have for them has been disconnected, of course.  So I tried hello mobile byop. After 2 weeks of them working on it they told me I had to contact tmobile and refunded my money . Tracfone byod claims they can make it work to give them 24-48 hrs and I would have a working phone. That was a week ago, all I have is a ticket #. Can anyone help or tell me where to go to find help, please. I've spent over $400.00 and a month and still can't make a phone call , text message , or anything. The error codes I get are - in notifications it says "phone not allowed for voice", when I try to make a call it says " not registered on network" , about phone for number "unavailable " , . The man from tracphone said that it won't connect to any of the towers .
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: s20 won't connect to network

I have the exact same issue
Highlighted
Galaxy

Re: s20 won't connect to network

Try some of the fixes this guy is showing in the video

Fix not registered on network any android smartphone and Samsung s8 - YouTube