cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

s20fe selfie camera

SELFIE CAMERA SUCKS!! Its washed out has no color too it and realllyy bad in low light and really soft. my s10 was way better and even that was crap compared to iphone.. the worst part is snapchat and instagram quality is the worst i ever seen!! It looks like a 2012 android and you cant even use flash on 32mp mode on selfie on reguler camera lol wtf is this? So sad plz someone update this phone or im just returning it 
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Halo

Re: s20fe selfie camera

Return it.  I made the mistake of getting the regular S20 because of the "amazing cameras".  Big mistake.  They are trash.  I am selling my S20 this weekend and have a Pixel 5 coming in the mail Thursday and am never getting another Samsung.  At this point I'd get an iPhone before another Samsung.  Trust me, that FE is only going to get worse down the road.  

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Re: Re: s20fe selfie camera

u got the s20 flagship thats a good phone and apps optimize for it like my s10... i got the s20fe amd apps dont care to optimize for it IG and snapchat quality is the worst and samsung doesent care to give it andriod 11 on first wave or beta for ui 3.0
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Re: s20fe selfie camera

i can tell apps treat it like some 100 dollar andriod and dont optimize for it.. the reguler s20 they care tho... but s20fe they dont even care to promote and they dont have it on the ui 3.0 beta and probly gonna nit get the andriod 11 update on the first wave i heard... they treat it like its not a flagship and thats a RED FLAG .. see my post on reddit i explain alot more
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Re: s20fe selfie camera

mine isent watered down it doesent have none of the screen issues or anything it just seems like samsung doesent care about the s20fe and other apps either they treat it like some 100 dollar andriod on updates and dont even care to promote the s20fe on there social medias lol the selfie camera is same as samsung a51 its trash no matter what its sad
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Re: Re: s20fe selfie camera

they can't push it very hard when most users have no screen fix and they are out $700