cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

screen dimming when i dont want it to

I got a s20 ultra 128gb a couple days ago and I've had a problem where the screen dims on its own. I've turned off adaptive brightness, set it to power mode full blast that let's you turn the screen to +10 brightness, and even tried turning the always on display on or off and during every push match the screen will dim on its own and I can't figure it out. The screen barely goes bright enough as it is. Does anyone else have this problem and does anyone else feel that the screen just doesn't go bright enough?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: screen dimming when i dont want it to

pubg not push

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Do you experience these symptoms with any other apps or Just PUBG?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you, I ended up taking that s20 ultra back to Verizon, this one dims on pubg mobile too so I just deleted it and am happy with it behaving normally and will just wait to try pubg again when a software update comes out, I think the S20 ultras have a issue with the screen dimming even though you have adaptive brightness turned off and the slider set to max. If the software update people could look into this it would be great.