Original topic:

sd card can't read i don't know how to clear system ui cache need help

(Topic created: 07-03-2021 02:13 PM)
usermi80lJMp17
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S20

so this morning i got notification system ui saying sd can't read then i another one saying sd card was safety unmounted said rest in which i did kindof wished i didn't i  read somebody said Go to app and search for system ui. After entering system ui clear its cache memory  and then force stop it. Then restart your mobile . This might fix your problem. <0the problem is system ui notification not showing and i try to search for it but nada 

i wished i would had clear cache memory force stop and restart see it will read sd card

i had try to system cache that doesn't work how can i get into system ui app thing i really don't know what to do

i'm **bleep** i went to verizon and cell store place verizon are idiots had tech but take few days they say i can take it over there na my old s7 phone 

i haven't taken sd card out and see works s7 both  places had done inssert and reinsert back on phone but to no avail 

2 Replies
mankynn
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S20
My phone has bad memory
0 Likes
usermi80lJMp17
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S20

well instant sd card 3rd time on phone still not working it seems clean  my dad too nervous to do key thing again and see working on old s7 phone or not i also have issues with doing tray get it out

verizon and cell phone folks make it so easy to use key get slim card out meh

i guess i have to just go to cell phone place tues  take s7 back up and let them check see sd card still works old phone or not 

i never seen this before yes 1 day last year i did get system ui notification sd card was safetly unmounted resart and i made that go away by whip system cache but this is something new can't read then that same n sd card safety unmounted junk 

i should had never restarted my phone left those like were to verizon and showed them and would had try to clear cache/clear data and force stop system ui in notifications but after restart it went away

i try to search in apps nada tell me something is one ui home<-system ui i don't think it is i try method didn't work 

i really hope cell phone store can help me tues with sd card not reading anymore very odd it's stinks camera not showing sd card crappy verizon ringtones instead of my own

i really don't want to get new sd card on phone btw

0 Likes