JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

switching to t-mobile sim? yes or no ?

(Topic created on: 1/19/21 1:23 PM)
Airis
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S20
Is t- mobile better then sprint? Should I switch my sim card to t- mobile ? 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
LongHiker
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S20

@Airis wrote:
yeah I know they are. I'm with sprint but they keep sending emails to switch my sim to t-mobile. for better service. but honestly I like it the sprint service here. it's pretty good I guess.

I'm guessing that they are probably sending you that email because the Sprint service will end once they have merged everything together. It will then require a T-Mobile SIM. 

View solution in context

7 Replies
Mega01
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S20
That's a good one...in my area t-mobile is better than sprint .But you do know they merged right?so I don't know if they would use they same cell towers..
Airis
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S20
yeah I know they are. I'm with sprint but they keep sending emails to switch my sim to t-mobile. for better service. but honestly I like it the sprint service here. it's pretty good I guess.
Solution
LongHiker
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S20

@Airis wrote:

I'm guessing that they are probably sending you that email because the Sprint service will end once they have merged everything together. It will then require a T-Mobile SIM. 

View solution in context

Patriot1776JG
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S20
Read my comments to Airis !
0 Likes
Diaboyos
Comet
Options
Galaxy S20
They do use the same cell towers. Also cricket and other small carriers use the same towers. If you've ever seen the message on your phone about carrier hub processing requests that's what it is.
0 Likes
Patriot1776JG
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S20
No, I was with Sprint, then T mobile. Prices are good. but for quality and service, I left, now with Verizon. The worst part i have a S20, my last update was in June 2020. When I call Samsung for advice, they say it's up to the provider, call T mobile, they say you left so sad too bad. So in my opinion NO DO NOT GO TO T MOBILE !
mikeyb918
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20
I made the switch a few months ago when I picked up my note 20 ultra. I have absolutely no complaints about the switch so far. the only thing I noticed is if you finance higher end phones, they will only allow you to finance up to like 750 unlike sprint who would let you finance 100% so you may have to come out of pocket more cash
0 Likes