Original topic:

transferring/copying text message sms to computer for printing

(Topic created: 05-06-2021 11:47 AM)
userhwXHe9XmRn
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

How can I get a specific year's long thread to my computer to print out? Or any other way? I need to get it printed out. HELP!!

3 Replies
GeorgeBrager209
Product Expert
Options
Galaxy S20

You should be able to connect to the printer Via Bluetooth and print it that way? You can also download the Samsung Smart Switch app on your Laptop or PC and Transfer the content over Via wi/fi or USB connection and print it our like that.

If not you should be able to transfer the content a laptop via wi/fi or with a usb to C cable and then print it out that way as well. If these arent options id suggest trying to cloud the data to either Samsung cloud or Google cloud and signing onto your laptop or PC and then printing the data that way.

I hope one of these options works for you and you are able to print out this thread.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
userhwXHe9XmRn
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

That helps, thank you.  But, now I'm stuck. Do you know how to open  message.smem  ?

0 Likes
userJkBnUVO3ez
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S20

Acutally, transferring/copying text message sms to computer for printing is not that difficult. You can ask help from a third-party program like Coolmuster Android Backup Manager, its free backup function can help you transfer text messages from your Samsung phone to the computer as a printable file. Then you can print them out from  the computer easily. Just have a try and hope this will help you.