cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Astronaut

trouble sending pics in text

Having trouble sending pics to one contact in particular, occasionally happens with few other contacts.  And sometimes transmission of pics is very very slow, taking about 5 full minutes to go through. Any suggestions? This is a new phone as well.
8 REPLIES 8
Comet

Re: trouble sending pics in text

Check your message size limit.
Astronaut

Re: Re: trouble sending pics in text

where would I find that, I've seen it before on old galaxy S10, but don't see on S20
Comet

Re: Re: Re: trouble sending pics in text

Check the messages app settings. Even Google's Messages has a default MMS size set at KB range and can be changed to 10MB or higher. Also check your AP settings in connections->mobile networks->access point names. There could be a limit on MMS here as well.

I would try contacting your carrier.. since android messaging uses the carrier and not wifi could be some settings with your network provider. also if you are using the stock Samsung messaging app install Google messages and see if it's just as 🐌
Astronaut

Re: Re: trouble sending pics in text

same issue with google messages

Re: Re: Re: trouble sending pics in text

id contact your mobile carrier
Astronaut

I was just looking to see which message app was being used on phone and Google message is installed but not used, so im assuming its the stock Samsung message app, buts odd that its not listed as an app. I will try the Google message app and see what happens

what is your carrier? and your software version? (setting - about - software info - baseband ver)

If you are using att, att seems to have mms problems right now. Im using verizon but dont have any issue sending and receiving images and videos