cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

trying to get note 20 ultra but.....

Good evening Samsung members!!! 
Just a curious question and let's see what's happens. As the title say im trying to get the note 20 ultra but I'm locked in on my s20ultra. I have mix feeling about the phone. This was the first Samsung phone that I pre-order, typically I wait a couple months after but I feel into the hype and went against my rule of waiting a couple of months. Also have always been a note users since the note 4. I'm also on a carrier. Just throwing that in there. Thanks in advance and I appreciate it. #samsungnote20ultra I also saw Samsung new upgrade an that they have. I'll be interested in that. Just need to read up the the terms and how it actually works. 
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Galaxy

Re: trying to get note 20 ultra but.....

The only problem with note 20 ultra is the price is ridiculously high.
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Re: trying to get note 20 ultra but.....

lright now. looks at the s20ultra you get get that for close to a 1000 buck or 975 around that price range. that's a good 400 off a flagship phone. other than the video auto focusing issue it was a pretty good phone. color choices sucked. but. to me the note line up has always looks more premium and they always fixed the issues with s line up when the note came out.
Highlighted
Galaxy

You're right. I'm waiting for the phones to get under display camera before I switch from my S10+
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: trying to get note 20 ultra but.....

well most likely the underscreen camera is going to be on the fold 3 bro. Samsung is combining the s series and note series to mid range phone. you are getting lowers specs and lower price. Samsung is putting there flash specs on the foldable devices. they own that market. there's no other company that has Samsung screen technology and hardware. they are beautiful phones. I'm waiting for the z fold 3 with the underscreen camera on that phone will be nice.
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Watch "Note 21 Bye Bye, Galaxy S21 S-Pen NOT Inside Rumors | Galaxy S20 FE pre-order Gifts" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/NJ0Z4FvdQcs

here is my source is what I was mentioning above. let me know what you guys think??