Original topic:

undo albums

(Topic created: 01-14-2021 08:28 PM)
EddieLipps
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20

I have created several albums. I would like to undo the albums, have all contents in 1 file. Then, sort that 1 file by date image added or photo/screenshot taken.

HELP APPRECIATED-THANKS
>hidden<@gmail.com

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
CLF
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S20

Hey, 

@EddieLipps

Try creating a new album. Open one of the other albums and select all the photos. Use the move command to move all the photos into the new album. Once the photos are moved from the original album and placed in the new album the gallery app will automatically remove the empty album.

Another option we have is to create a group. We can select which albums we want to add to the group. 

Best regards, 

CLF 

View solution in context

6 Replies
Solution
CLF
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S20

Hey, 

@EddieLipps

Try creating a new album. Open one of the other albums and select all the photos. Use the move command to move all the photos into the new album. Once the photos are moved from the original album and placed in the new album the gallery app will automatically remove the empty album.

Another option we have is to create a group. We can select which albums we want to add to the group. 

Best regards, 

CLF 

EddieLipps
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
Thanks for very prompt response, APPRECIATED
CLF
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S20

Your very welcome. Thanks for the reply I appreciate it. 

Have a great weekend, 

CLF 

0 Likes
EddieLipps
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
WORKED LIKE A CHAMP-1 MANAGEABLE FILE, NO MORE "WHERE DID I PUT THAT"
Thank you
0 Likes
CLF
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S20

Hey, 

You're welcome. 

That's good to hear thanks for letting me know. Everything's where it's supposed to be.

Have a good one, 

CLF 

0 Likes
EddieLipps
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
one more question, is there a way to change the number of columns of photos shown when I open Gallery. I have 4, would like to go to 3, maybe even 2 to help my old, tired eyes. Thanks
0 Likes