cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

visual voicemail stopped working

I am unable to get phone messages because Visual Voicemail keeps asking for a new password, and then won't accept one.  Anyone else have this issue? Thx
8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: visual voicemail stopped working

I'm having the same issue... I can't get into my voicemail at all
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Re: visual voicemail stopped working

got mine to work. I had saved the voicemail phone # in my contacts, called it and went through the menu to the prompt to change your password (lucky I remembered mine) and not only changed it, but turned it off. I've been able to access my messages finally, and I had 11i didn't even know about 🤬
Highlighted
Constellation

mine did the same thing.. no longer working as well.. have to now call to see who left messages
Highlighted
Astronaut

I can't get into visual voicemail. it says invalid account not set up. how do I get help?
Highlighted
Astronaut

Yes, I am having that problem also. I can't get into my voicemail because it keeps asking me to create a new password and then it doesn't accept it.
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

I would recommend reaching out directly to your carrier as this is a carrier enabled feature.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Yeah I'm having same issue what's going on
Highlighted

AT&T?