cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

volume adjusts on its own

When listening to music via headsets (the ones that came with the phone s20ultra) the volume starts to go up or down on its own.  I was to clear cache of Spotify (music app that I listen to when it happens) and it seemed to solve the issue but then it started happening again while I was running.  This also happened with my s10+ and I'm reading posts from 2018 about this issue. I dont understand why this issue has not been fixed ?  The service center via messenger on FB said to reboot cache so I did that and we shall see.  When I asked why is this still an issue and what has samsung done to try and fix a problem that seems to be reoccurring and old... and they said I needed to post on here so someone would read it and take a suggestion.  I dont have a suggestion just an expectation that samsung would have fixed this issue since they were aware of it ... I was even told if this keeps happening to go to a service center which is an independent service center who is going to charge me - which is ridiculous to expect a customer to pay to have an issue fixed you were well aware of.  

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: volume adjusts on its own

does it only happen when u are listening to spotify? or other musics too?

also, can i have the last 4 numbers of baseband?

you can search for baseband in settings

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Re: volume adjusts on its own

where do I find the baseband? also it still does it. sometimes now Bixby starts asking me to take a selfie as I try to shut it down. its annoying.
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Re: volume adjusts on its own

found it. 1AGTL. software is up to date.