JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

wifi disconnecting all the time

(Topic created: 12-31-2020 07:12 AM)
jesusras
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20
Hello, we bought 2 samsung galaxy s20+ 5G. 
The wifi is all the time disconnecting and connecting while I'm using the phone. It is just for less than a second but it impacts the experience (my wifi calls drop, webs suddenly saying the content could not be loaded etc)

I called t-mobile and they told me is a bug on the software of the phone, Samsung aware of it and that I need to wait for the software update. When would that be? How can I fix the phone (I already tried everything, hard reset, factory settings etc)

Note: there is no issue with my router, all other devices work perfectly and even my former galaxy s6.
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
jesusras
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20
I fixed this with new router

View solution in context

6 Replies
Blue7
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S20

have you tried to disable the Google Location Accuracy? settings -> location -> google location accuracy -> turn off the improve location accuracy

0 Likes
jesusras
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20
thank you for responding. that didn't solve my issue. Anyway that would be a workaround from my point of view....samsung should sell a product that works with all the features 🙂

any other additional feedback, please?
0 Likes
userz5miiWF3OH
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20

That does seem to work, but then when I turn "google location accuracy" off some of my apps don't function properly (e.g. my weather app) so it would be great if Samsung could fix this please!!

0 Likes
Diaboyos
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S20
You don't happen to notice anything called AppSelector or Carrier Hub running in the notifications do you?
0 Likes
jesusras
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20
thank you for spending some time to try to help me! unfortunately I haven't seen such notifications and I don't seen any hidden app with those names...
thx again!
0 Likes
Solution
jesusras
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20
I fixed this with new router

View solution in context