Original topic:

worst earbuds ever!

(Topic created on: 1/23/21 6:30 AM)
Jmpiano
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
I'm so disappointed with the earbuds that came with my new S20. They're so hard and uncomfortable. The only time I use earbuds is at night. I listen to meditations when I can't sleep. These hurt my ears. I've still got previous earbuds from my S7 which are so much more comfortable, but since they changed the plug, I'm stuck with these!  And now I just saw the new S21 will feature Bluetooth earbuds. I've only had my phone 2 months and I'm so not impressed. Having other glitchy issues too. :\  Thanks for giving me a place to get things off my chest.  
0 Likes
2 Replies
SamsungJace
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S20

Hi there, would you mind going into a bit more detail about the glitches you're seeing? 

Also when you mention the earbuds are they not fitting in your ear properly or are the actual nubs too hard of a silicone?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Jmpiano
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
Hello Jace. as far as glitches, I'm experiencing inconsistencies with sending pics, whether downloaded, or from my Google photos, or from my Gallery. Sometimes ppl receive, sometimes they don't. Sometimes ppl's text come in duplicated. I'm using the same messaging app I was using before with my S7. as far as other glitches, well sometimes there's lags with pages loading. Need to pay close attention.

As far as the earbuds, they're comfortable and snug as long as I don't lay my head down. Unfortunately, that's the only time I use them, when I'm in bed. The widest part is just very hard. When comparing to those more traditional "white" earbuds, these are overall twice as big in length (depth) measuring 1 full inch. I measured my 2 other "white" models, and 1 measures 1/2 inch and the other measures 5/8 of an inch. So perhaps it's a matter of just having more wiggle room in the ear so when my head is on the pillow it doesn't bother me. it's just so unfortunate that the phone doesn't accommodate a 1/4 inch plug anymore.
0 Likes