JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

25 watt charging block not included with S21

(Topic created on: 2/7/21 7:38 AM)
Patriot1776JG
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S21

Just a heads up for all who pre order the S21, if you are looking forward to the 25 watt wall charger( purchase separately ) be aware you will need a USB-C on both ends ! It does come with one in the box, ( don't know the length, but I'm sure it will be short) but I like to have length

9 Replies
Solution
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

I do believe the cable that comes in box is the shorter 3ft length, but Samsung does offer other options for purchase through samsung.com directly as well as through samsungparts.com. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

Patriot1776JG
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S21

ok thanks

0 Likes
Issik2091997
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
That's kinda wack if it's not one thing it's another. I remember when my dad got his S8 or S9 it came with AKG headphone not just the plug in ones but bluetooth, it came with an Oculus and I think one more thing and the S20 didn't come with Jack and apparently neither does the S21 which is a little disappointing because of the prices.
Patriot1776JG
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S21
personally I think they are trying to keep up with Apple
Options
Galaxy S21

Not sure why eveyone is saying this, Samsung pioneered the no headphones thing, and then Apple had to one up them with no AC adapter.

0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S21

It comes with a $100-$200 instant credit that can be used to buy different things, as not eveyone wants an Oculus, etc.  As with the previous devices, these are pre-order bonuses only.  Not sure what you think you are missing out on...

Options
Galaxy S21
Another thing to have to purchase. Not to mention that if you have a lot of files you will be stuck paying a Recurring cost for the cloud storage Samsung is promoting. No thanks!
0 Likes
VerbumVeritum
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

@userRondQU1tdu literally all of the comments on your account are you bashing the new S21. You're clearly very adamant about your dislike of the new S line.

Options
Galaxy S21
Samsung just followed the competition instead of leading the field which is not what has made their products the best in the past. It Is disappointing to have a brand try to convince consumers that their new Metta is better when all of the facts say otherwise. But if they say it loud enough and long enough they expect their consumers to believe it is true. That speaks volumes of what they think of their customers. I have been a long time S series user, but the 21 series is NOT what a Premium product should be.
0 Likes