Original topic:

3D scanner app removed on s21 ultra 5G

(Topic created: 03-05-2021 09:25 PM)
Younie
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Hi, 
Recently, I bought a Galaxy s21 ultra 5G, but comparing to the s20 ultra, the 3D scanner app was removed. Please can anybody from Samsung support help raise this matter. Or if anyone can advise on alternative solution, will be much appreciated.
Thanks.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

7 Replies
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S21
"which" 3d scanner app? The one from DepthVision?
0 Likes
Younie
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
From Bixby vision, or any other apps I will be able to take 3d scans with no issues. thanks
0 Likes
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S21
Correct, to use 3D Scanner, you need to add it to Bixby Vision, which is in the Camera app.
0 Likes
Younie
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
that's what I am saying it's no longer available for s21ultra unless there is a specific way to add it.
BS76
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
I also have a Samsung 21 ultra and I see there's no resolve on this matter.
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userXYQscKIk6D
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

I also don't see any options to add or use the 3D Scanner app on the S21 Ultra, under Bixby Vision or otherwise. Adding this back would be really fantastic (it's one of the reasons I bought it).